Monday 10 September 2012

Representation of Myself


I feel that I dress the way that I do because of my hobby and friends. I dress in plain coloured t-shirts (white or black) and for most of the time wear black skinny jeans. The reason for this style is because this is the way most BMX riders dress. It sounds stupid but as a practical point if you fall off on grass you don’t end up with grass stains! I wear t-shirts over any other type of top because they are more comfy and are easier to move in. I tend to wear shoes which are made for BMX or skating this is because of the stronger, heavier sole of the shoe so that they don’t wear down as fast. Apart from that I usually chose the brand of my shoes and t-shirts due to what my favourite riders wear or new products that I see in a magazine.

I have a messy hair style, I have this hair because I’m lazy and laid back and it doesn’t really take any time to style. I prefer the look of long hair with a beanie hat which is a reason I keep it this way. This is because I am almost never seen without wearing a beanie hat. I chose to do this because it is what some of my favourite BMX riders do and it is something that people know me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment